Minds Alive is an International Drug Rehabilitation centre. It combines programs like the Hazeldene System along with Life Skills to help cope with everyday living.
Inpatient treatment takes place in a home-like setting at Renown Road in Durban. The building has living facilities for 15 patients.
- 21 Day Program Medical Aid approved
- Full Time 1 month ‘Step Off The Planet’ Program
- Family Interactive Program
- Intensive 6 week Program
- Intensive 3 month Program
- Back-up and anchoring after participation program
- Islamic Programs – daily 5 times salaah, zikr, taleem, tafsir, dua’s, lectures and Islamic counselling (for Muslims only).
- Daily programs include lectures, Journey Programs, Counselling, 5 times Salaah and Zikr (Muslims only), Group therapy, Family and Recreation therapy, and Leisure time.
- Medical intervention may be used for patients with symptoms of withdrawal. The detoxification process is done under supervision of a doctor. Clinical assessments and psychological testing are done and treatment plan designed for each person’s individual needs.
Toll Free Number: 0800 786 911
counselling and advice on drug problems.