The Hairstyle

There once was a lady who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. "Well," she said, "I think I’ll braid my hair today." So she did and had a wonderful day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror, and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "Hmmm," she said, "I think I’ll part my hair down the middle today." Sp she did and had a grand day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror, and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "Today I’m going to wear my hair in a ponytail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn’t a single hair on her head. "Yeah!" she exlaimed, "I don’t have to fix my hair today!"
Attitude plays a vital role in how we manage to overcome problem situations in life. The Qur’aan encourages a positive attitude by asking us not to lose hope in the Mercy of Allah Ta’ala and by stating that after every difficult patch comes ease. The Hadith emphasises this by telling us that Allah Ta’ala shall deal with us according to the expectation we have of Him.
Live simply. Take every set back in life in your stride, knowing that Allah Ta’ala, the Most Kind, has planned our life, never giving us more than we can handle. He is the Most Wise, therefore, the tests of life He gives us are full of wisdom.